CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Easter Week!

Kaelan's first Easter is coming up - I am so excited!  I've had his Easter basket goodies for over a month now... pretty much the day Target stocked the shelves, I was there buying.  I missed out on getting a personalized Easter basket, but I'll definitely be ordering one for next year.  We didn't make it to church today for Palm Sunday, but we did take some pictures.  I'll admit, they aren't as good as the Valentine's Day photo shoot, but we got a few good ones.  Enjoy!

Getting a lick from Sully

Not toooo sure about all this...

He HATED this hat. Oh well. :)

Contemplating my demise for making him wear the ears, I'm sure ;)

As you can see, I think we have a finger-sucker on our hands.  He actually has a blister on one finger... didn't even know that could happen!  It was a constant struggle during these photos to keep his hands out of his mouth!

This totally reminds me of an Easter-Baby edition of Rodin's "The Thinker"

With his new Easter bunny


Again, with the fingers...

Finally! A *real* smile :)

I apologize for the photo overload... being Kaelan's mommy, I think all his pictures are fantastic and I have a REALLY hard time picking and choosing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment