CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Beach Trip!

Wayyyy back in August we took Kaelan to Galveston for the day.  My cousin Sherrie was in town visiting her good friends Patsy and Tyler and they graciously invited us down too.  I suspect it had more to do with seeing Kaelan than seeing us, but oh well. ;) Kaelan had a BLAST.  I thought for sure he'd have a meltdown over the heat or being tired, but he wanted nothing more than to dig his hands into the sand and let the waves wash over his legs.  He was PERFECT and once we were back at the beach house, he took quite a long nap.  I can't wait to take him again!  Here are quite a few pictures from that day... everyone knows I have a hard time picking just a few. :)

Decked out in his beach gear

Ready to have some fun!

With his Aunt Sherrie

First family photo at the beach!

First dip in the ocean... he was a little unsure at first

But he totally warmed up to it!



He kept smacking his hands down and laughing... he was thoroughly enjoying himself by now!

Take a break from the sun to eat, play, and hang out in his tent

Playing in the sand

He would have done this for hours - and had I not been concerned about the sun, I would have let him.




One more break from the sun!



Havin' fun with Daddy


Playing in his tent again

Silly baby! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment