CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6.5 Month Photos

On Saturday we took Kaelan to have some studio portraits done.  I found a photographer in the Spring area who was running a free special.  Kristin Tate, of TD Photography, did such a great job!  If you are interested in her contact info, let me know!  We are so happy with the pictures and how they turned out.  Here are a few of the unedited images we got.




Looking at his momma - I was on stand-by in case he started to fall over.  He's getting really good at sitting up, but every now and then he's a little unsteady.

Impromptu family shot... we look a little rough.  Nick had just played golf and I pretty much had rolled out of bed and thrown my hair back.  Oh well. :)



Shortly after this shot, Kaelan pitched forward and bonked his head on the stearing wheel.  Poor kid - there were lots of tears.  I wasn't quick enough that time. :(

4th of July shots! My dad informed us that we had the flag backwards.  Oops.  The shots are still cute though!






Another bathtime shot... love it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment