CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Hello blog readers!  This is a quick update to say a few things..

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July! We had an early birthday party for my mom yesterday but today was pretty low key.

I entered Kaelan in a Gerber photo contest... I'm shamelessly asking for votes!!  Please click here - http://apps.facebook.com/gerberphotosearch/entry/27403/kaelan.aspx - voting begins July 5th!

Finally, I'm having surgery tomorrow to remove 3 fibroids.  I'll be in the hospital for 2-3 days and will be home from work for about 6 weeks recovering.  I won't be updating the blog much in the next 2 weeks or so (we're also without internet at the moment.. thank you Nickolas for getting so angry with AT&T that he canceled our service without lining up new service...) but hopefully I'll be back online soon!  I have cute pictures and videos to show off of my handsome little man!

Happy 4th of July!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment