CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

5 Weeks Old!

Kaelan is exactly 5 weeks old today and I thought I might commemorate the occasion with a little photo shoot... at exactly 1:31PM.  Yes, I'm a nerd.  And baby crazy.  :)


November 29th



January 3rd...




I can't believe how big he is getting already... Friday he weighed in at 9lbs 11oz.  His newborn pants are getting a little snug around the waist and his footie pajamas are almost too short for him now when he stretches out.  Oh how I'll miss many of his outfits!

One of his favorite things to do - stare at himself in the mirror



Sully here to investigate and help out when needed

1 comments:

littlebitsept09

I love the mirror picture! It's hard not to stare at yourself all day when you're that cute!

Post a Comment