CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Funny how times change... usually our New Years plans are arranged around the best house party to find or the best bar to go to.  Many drinks are consumed and a great time is had by all.  The night is capped off with a fantastic New Years kiss from my husband. 

This year we had an amazing little third wheel.  A fun house party was found (at my mom's house) and the little man got to meet some of his Louisiana relatives (shame on me for not snapping any photos with Great Aunt Dean and Aunt Sherrie!).  We didn't even make it to midnight, leaving the party around 11:30.  As we drove home on I-45 we were surrounded by amazing fireworks displays and as we pulled into the Wal-Mart parking lot to buy last minute formula and diapers I had TWO Midnight kisses.  Best New Years yet!


New Years Eve Morning:




At my parent's house... Nick wore this shirt for my bridal shower.  Along with my dad and my uncle, they drove guests in golf carts from the parking area to the home where the shower was being hosted.  Glad we held on to the shirt! :)




New Years Day, Baby's First New Year! Happy 2011!


0 comments:

Post a Comment