CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

7 Weeks Old Today!

Kaelan turned 7 weeks old today so of course we had the obligatory photo session.  I could be going a little nuts with this, but oh well. :)  Today was also my first "real" day back at work.  Friday was pretty easy knowing Kaelan was home with Nick, I could leave about 30 minutes early, and I had the entire weekend to spend with him.  Today was a little tougher knowing I had to make it through the entire week.  I rushed home, through the door with arms full of groceries, and ran to the couch to see my precious baby boy.  He is such a joy to come home to - yes, even when he is screaming.  It's pretty great to come home to Nick too. ;)  Grandma Lana was kind enough to send me an email and photo update of their day together and even vacuumed our floors in a bid to keep the kid awake!  Here are some photos we took tonight, including one of a great big smile... too bad it's blurry!








1 comments:

Jan

Kaelan is adorable!! Can't wait to meet him in person!

Post a Comment