CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Busy Weekend!

The Marcelle's had yet another busy weekend.  Friday night my coworker, Jaymee, watched Kaelan so Nick and I could go see my favorite country music artist - Alan Jackson - at the rodeo with my parents.  We had a great time and Alan (yes, we're on a first name basis) was amazing as always!

Our friends Kristy and Alton came into town later that night with their sweet baby girl Aniya.  This was the first time all of Nick's closest friends with our new babies were in the same place at the same time. Juan & Jessica's daughter Sofia is the oldest at 6 months, Kaelan comes next at almost 4 months, then there is Aniya at 3 months, and Chris and Laura's little Tristan at 2 months.  Saturday morning before everyone came over we took Kaelan to Target to have his 3 (and a half) month pictures taken.  I was a little skeptical on how they would turn out, but Target did a great job and my 50% off coupon definitely came in handy!

One of the Collages - this is Kaelan's Easter outfit

Second Collage

Cutie Pie!



We took a short break after this for half a bottle of formula... he went back to being his usual cheerful smiley self thank goodness!  He did SO well, I was so proud of him!


His Easter outfit actually has a matching hat, but I totally forgot to put it on him


Sweet Baby Boy


So after his pictures, everyone came over for lunch/dinner.  I only managed to get a few pictures, Kaelan was a little more needy than usual.  Every time I would pay attention to one of the other babies, he would throw a little hissy fit.  Can't believe he is getting jealous already!

Sofia and Kaelan getting acquainted

Jess with Sofia and Aniya


First photo shoot, minus Kaelan who was napping. Four babies? Four different schedules! Check out Sofia loungin'!

Tristan enjoyed using Kaelan's bumbo

Second photo shoot for 3 tired babies.  The girls were NOT amused, Kaelan couldn't decide if he should cry like Aniya and Sofia or laugh like all the parents were.  It really was quite comical!


Sofia is so fun to be around! I can't wait for Kaelan to hit 6 months!

Daddies! Nick with Kaelan and Alton with Aniya

Sweet baby Aniya - the best sleeper I've ever seen! What a sweetie.

Kristy with Kaelan

Kaelan saying bye-bye to his new friend.  Such a sweet picture!

Sorry for the photo overload.  The sad part is, I have tons more to share! Hopefully later this week I'll get around to adding them!  Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comments:

Unknown

hi i'm kaelan marcelle yep it's the real kaelan thats me in the pictures.

Post a Comment