CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our First Video Post!

I've been trying for WEEKS to figure out how to load my darn Flip Video videos on here, or send via email, or load on Facebook.  It seems even a 20 second video is too large.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, so I thought I'd load it to YouTube and go from there.  Hopefully you guys can see it, and if not... someone please tell me! :)

This is from last night... Nick was playing with Kaelan and Sully started getting all excited.  He would run over lick Kaelan and run away.  Well, Kaelan thought this was great fun so he started smiling and talking back.  He even giggled a few times, but we didn't catch any good ones on camera.  Maybe next time.  :)  Eventually Sully got a little TOO excited so we constantly had to get his attention.  This literally went on for about 30 minutes, off and on.  Love my little man's smiles! :)


Ok, I promised more pictures... so here are a few!  Ok, more like a ton ;)

Hangin' Out in his Bumbo

His new shades. I love this picture because you can see Nick being a goofball in the reflection of his glasses.  Oh the things parents will do for a smile :)

Just chilling during a wardrobe change.  This was too cute not to photograph!

Just the sweetest baby ever... ;) Something tells me when he's 16 and getting into trouble, all he'll have to do is give me a smile and all will be forgiven.

Last night from playing with Sully... we got some cute photos... here are a couple :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment